Web Site Terms
The RILEY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. WEB SITE ("Our
Our Site or indicating your agreement by clicking the Accept button, you agree
- We agree to provide you access to Our Site in accordance with the Terms of
- You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable
rules and regulations.
- You accept that Our Site is provided on an "as is, as available"
- ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION
ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
- YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY
REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER
- WE MAY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSMIT DATA OBTAINED
FROM AND ABOUT YOU IN THE COURSE OF YOUR ACCESSING OUR SITE. BY AGREEING TO THESE
TERMS YOU AGREE TO SUCH DATA BEING SO USED AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IT MAY BE TRANSMITTED
TO OTHERS. Information on what (if any) data is held about you can be obtained
by contacting us.
- You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our Site on one
computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in doing so
remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload
any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual
property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
- To the extent that portions of our Site (such as "chat rooms" or
"bulletin boards") provide users an opportunity to post and exchange
information, ideas and opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO
NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE,
and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted
by applicable laws, we bear no responsibility or liability for the Postings or
for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on our Site.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES,
AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES
OF WHATEVER NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL,
PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY
A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD
PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED
OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME
TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS
CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
- We reserve the right to monitor all materials posted on this bulletin board
(“Postings”) and to remove any which we consider in our absolute discretion
- You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and
to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings
shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
- Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes
only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in
such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of
of Our Site and no representation, statement, inducement oral or written, not
contained herein shall bind either of us.
a court of competent jurisdiction, this shall not affect the validity of any remaining
portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if
and made in the United States (U.S.) and under U.S. law.
RILEY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC.
Copyright Notice and License
Copyright © 2002-2004 RILEY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC.
All Rights Reserved.
The materials on these Web pages are copyrighted by RILEY
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. Please respect the rights of RILEY
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. Permission is given to view the material on
the RILEY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. Web pages and save
that material only for your future personal non-commercial reference but do not
further copy, modify, use or distribute the material in any way unless you obtain
the permission of RILEY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. RILEY
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. is not able to inspect or confirm that the materials
contained on the Web pages that are linked to this page are correct in every case.
RILEY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. PROVIDES THE INFORMATION
ON THESE WEB PAGES AS IS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES. RILEY
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL
RILEY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS
OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, USE, OR DATA OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT. RILEY
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. may make changes to its Web page materials and
information at any time without notice and without obligation to update the materials
contained on these Web pages.
- Customer original receipt is required and valid ID may be required for all returns, price matched and warranty repairs services.
- We accept returns & exchanges 14 days from the date of purchase on Computer Hardware, Monitors, Printers, Notebook Computers, Desktop, and Thin Client Server.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged on returns or exchanges of any opened Computer Hardware, or Notebook, unless defective.
- We accept returns & exchanges 30 days from the date of purchase on the reminder of our merchandise.
- Exceptions to the 30-day policy include: opened Computer Software. Customer may EXCHANGE these items for the same title if the original is defective. We do not accept returns on these items if opened and non-defective.
- No refund on labor or installation services.
- If any item is returned with any of the original package contents missing, the full purchase price will not be refunded.
- Refunds on cash purchases over $250 and check purchases over $100 will be issued by check from RTS headquarters office.